Post by Kaite on Jul 14, 2011 21:55:09 GMT -6
;;The Player's Handbook`.`.[/li][li]Once you have made your characters please wait to be accepted before roleplaying.
I know - no one likes rules. But chaos and anarchy don't make for smooth running of Role Plays such as this one. So, please, read, and at least make an effort of following the rules listed below.
- Be Respectful - Do not fight with other members; this will not be tolerated. If it is reported that you are harassing others you will receive a warning, after two offenses you will be banned for a week. Continuing to do so will result in a life time ban. If you are the victim of harassment, you should quote the entirety of the conversation and send it to a staff member to deal with.
- Be Friendly - stop by on the C-Box once in a while. Play a forum game or two. Chat with other members. This is a community. Nuff' said.
- In Case Of Absence, Post In Leaving Board - If you're planning a trip to Siberia or Afghanistan or Uzbekistan or North Dakota and it's looking like it's going to run over a week, please post in the Leaving Board.
- You have to have a separate account for every character! Please make a list of all the characters you have under the name you go by in the chatbox.
- You may breed your horse after it reaches the age of three, although it should be noted that it's risky for fillies to be pregnant that young.
- Generally, we will roll a dice to figure out the sex, health, disabilities (if it has poor health), eye color, and coat color of a newborn foal. However, if you have a plot that includes the foal, say a foal is born with Lethal White Syndrome, and the dreamy equine surgeon must race to save the foal to win the fiery horse trainer's heart, you should notify a staffer about it.
- There are no odd colorings, wings, beads, or feathers unless you can give us a semi-logical explanation for it. Ex, your horse's owner dyed the horse that odd puce shade, or he glued those feathers on, or she beaded the horse's mane.
- The bottom line is, be reasonable. A sixteen-year-old is not going to own a stallion nor a unbroken Mustang.
[li]This is a semi-literate role-play site, and as such, we expect 150 words minimum. If you find yourself unable to reach that minimum, talk to a staffer. They will assist you with your posts. On that note, please re-read your posts and put them through a spell-checker before you hit "Post".
[/li][li]God-moding and Power-Playing are not allowed. This should go without saying.
[/li][li]There is no sex or drug use here. If you are going to do anything of the sort fade to black. It is against proboard's rules, and you will be banned if you break this rule!
[/li][li]Absolutely no sexist or racist comments in or out of character.
[/li][li]Cursing is allowed but don't over do it.[/size]
[/li][li]Be respectful of each other, and refrain from cussing. The C-Box is one of the first things guests see.
[li]Please don't post ads. We have a board for that.
[/li][li]Do not feed the trolls. They're like pigeons; after that first morsel, they never leave.[/size][/blockquote]